Wonderful service from start to finish.
Equity Release Solicitors in Waterlooville
Whether you are looking to make renovations, help your children onto the property ladder, or you want to splash out on a once in a lifetime holiday, releasing equity in your home could be an effective way to access those funds.
There are several options available to you regarding equity release with the two main products being either a lifetime mortgage or home reversion plan. There are pros and cons of both options and our Equity Release specialist, Kiri Saunders-Brown, can help guide you through which would be the best option for you, as well as explaining the often complicated process and help you decide whether it is the right choice for you.
If you are considering releasing equity in your home, you may find our other articles on the subject useful:
- Should I release equity in my home?
- Do I need to see a Solicitor before I release equity in my home?
- Equity release helping first time buyers
- How long does it take to release equity?
Alternatively, to speak to Kiri call today on 023 8071 7438 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kiri and her colleagues at Waterlooville can also assist you with other property related matters and queries, such as:
- Transfer of equity
- Moving home
- Helping your children onto the property ladder
- Protecting your property against fraud
- Helping you understand your responsibilities regarding Japanese Knotweed
To discuss your property needs with our Conveyancing Solicitors in Waterlooville, call today on 023 9277 6569 or email email@example.com.