Outstanding! Efficient service, outlined everything in detail, helpful and friendly - highly recommend.
Employment law solicitors for employees
We spend the majority of our days at work, so it is important that any issues are resolved promptly and efficiently. We can work with you and your employer to do just this, as well as if they are not managed correctly and result in more serious sanctions.
As so much in our lives is dependent on our employment, not just financially, we are aware that any disruption will be difficult for you and those around you.
We have been helping people, like you, with employment issues for many years. Our experience in dealing with the both sides of an employment problem, whether private or public sector employees, means we have an extensive knowledge and understanding of what is required to achieve the best outcome to a dispute.
How we can assist you
If you are a senior executive, manager, agency worker or employee, our team has a wealth of experience acting for clients on issues such as:
- Representation in tribunal claims
- Restrictive covenants
- Dismissal from work
- Service agreements
- Bullying and harassment
- Constructive or unfair dismissal
- Discrimination, including sex, race, age and disability
- Grievance and disciplinary matters
- Breach of contract
We are highly experienced in dealing with staff of an Executive or Director level who may need assistance with:
- Settlement agreements and exit terms
- Restrictive covenants and other post-termination obligations
- Share and Stock Options
- Long Term Incentive Plans
- Commission and Bonus Schemes
- Permanent Health Insurance (PHI)
- Employee Benefits (including healthcare and pensions)
- Public Relations and Media Handling on Executive Exits
ACAS Early Conciliation
Where possible, it is preferable for disputes in the workplace to be settled away from the Employment Tribunal, and it is for this reason that all claims must now go through ACAS Early Conciliation prior to a tribunal.
Not all matters will be resolved through Early Conciliation, and we can pursue matters through the Employment Tribunal to obtain compensation where a settlement cannot be reached.
For more information on how we can support you contact us on 023 8071 7717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.