An award winning law firm with accolades including LawNet Law Firm of the Year 2014 and Hampshire Venus Awards Company of the Year.
Thank you for your interest in working for Warner Goodman LLP. We currently have the following vacancies:
Our Residential Conveyancing team is currently recruiting for the unique role of Conveyancing Technician. Your role will combine those of a Conveyancer working with your clients on their Conveyancing needs as well as other responsibilities such as assisting with the marketing of the firm. You can find out more using the links below for the Job Description and Person Specification:
Our Private Client department based in Fareham is recruiting for a Legal Secretary. Your role will include supporting your colleagues with their administration needs, liaising with clients on their matters and arranging the necessary appointments and paperwork. You can use the links below to find out more about the role:
Our Commercial Litigation Department are looking for a Solicitor/Legal Executive or equivalent to join their Southampton based team. The ideal candidate will have an interest in and some experience with property litigation, primarily residential property litigation and dispute resolution, excellent communication skills and have absolute attention to detail with figures. Find out more about the vacancy on the links below:
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor/Legal Executive Job Description
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor/Legal Executive Person Specification
Our Commercial Litigation Department are also recruiting for a Legal Assistant. The right candidate will be used to working in a busy environment and have an excellent telephone manner. You will be the first port of call for our clients to liaise with the Solicitors within the team and so communication and organisational skills are a must. You can find out more about the role using the links below:
- Commercial Litigation Legal Assistant Job Description
- Commercial Litigation Legal Assistant Person Specification
Our Employment Peace of Mind team is currently recruiting for two full time Apprentices to join them. Their main roles will be to research and review employment law documentation, provide support to the Employment Law team and draft reports. You can find out more about the role using the links below:
- Employment Peace of Mind Apprentice Job Description
- Employment Peace of Mind Apprentice Person Specification
Why work for Warner Goodman LLP?
We are an award winning law firm who truly value our employees and the contribution they can bring towards our success. Our dedication to facilitate access into the legal profession was recently recognised by the CILEx awards when we were shortlisted for the Law Firm of the Year Award as well as the Access to the Profession Award. Our re-branding exercise has also been recognised by LawNet, being shortlisted for the Best Business Development/Marketing Award at the annual conference in 2019. In the past we have also won Law Firm of the Year at the LawNet Awards and more recently have won the Regional and National Company of the Year Award from the Venus Awards, celebrating women in business and the way we embrace equal opportunities for all of our staff.
As well as being an important part of the firm, you will also have access to training opportunities, career progression and development and a generous benefits package.
If you are considering completing your Recognised Period of Training, explore our website to find out more about how we can help in your journey.
Are you a "Warner Goodman" person?
We are extremely proud of our loyal and dedicated employees, and when we are recruiting look for the very best. A “Warner Goodman person” is one who shows at all times:-
- The utmost honesty and integrity.
- A “can do” positive attitude.
- A willingness to help others and to go the extra mile.
- An enthusiasm for the firm, its people and its clients.
- A sense of pride and loyalty towards the firm and its people.
- A flexible attitude towards your job description.
- A passion for delighting our clients.
- A desire to communicate with our clients and our people in a polite, friendly, approachable and pragmatic manner.
- An ability to deliver fees and focus on individual profitability.
- A desire to seek continual innovation and improvement.