An award winning law firm with accolades including LawNet Law Firm of the Year 2014 and Hampshire Venus Awards Company of the Year.
Thank you for your interest in working for Warner Goodman LLP.
We currently have a permanent vacancy within our Residential Conveyancing Department at our Waterlooville Office for a full time Solicitor or CILEx. The current Solicitor in charge of the Waterlooville office is due to take a period of maternity leave from March 2021. Initially, the successful candidate will provide cover for that maternity leave and will be in charge of the small team at Waterlooville. As such, below are the job descriptions for the Solicitor/CILEx role and Branch Manager, as well as Person Specifications for both aspects of the role. Following the current Solicitor's return from maternity leave the successful candidate will work closely with her to expand the firm’s presence in the Waterlooville area.
- Solicitor/CILEx Job Description
- Solicitor/CILEx Person Specification
- Branch Manager Job Description
- Branch Manager Person Specification
By joining us, you will have the opportunity to work with an award winning law firm, who over the last two years have heavily invested in re-branding, launched a new Practice Management System and opened two new offices in Chandler's Ford and Waterlooville.
Why work for Warner Goodman LLP?
We are an award winning law firm who truly value our employees and the contribution they can bring towards our success. Our dedication to facilitate access into the legal profession was recently recognised by the CILEx awards when we were shortlisted for the Law Firm of the Year Award as well as the Access to the Profession Award. Our re-branding exercise has also been recognised by LawNet, being shortlisted for the Best Business Development/Marketing Award at the annual conference in 2019. In the past we have also won Law Firm of the Year at the LawNet Awards and more recently have won the Regional and National Company of the Year Award from the Venus Awards, celebrating women in business and the way we embrace equal opportunities for all of our staff.
As well as being an important part of the firm, you will also have access to training opportunities, career progression and development and a generous benefits package.
If you are considering completing your Recognised Period of Training, explore our website to find out more about how we can help in your journey.
Are you a "Warner Goodman" person?
We are extremely proud of our loyal and dedicated employees, and when we are recruiting look for the very best. A “Warner Goodman person” is one who shows at all times:-
- The utmost honesty and integrity.
- A “can do” positive attitude.
- A willingness to help others and to go the extra mile.
- An enthusiasm for the firm, its people and its clients.
- A sense of pride and loyalty towards the firm and its people.
- A flexible attitude towards your job description.
- A passion for delighting our clients.
- A desire to communicate with our clients and our people in a polite, friendly, approachable and pragmatic manner.
- An ability to deliver fees and focus on individual profitability.
- A desire to seek continual innovation and improvement.