An award winning law firm with accolades including LawNet Law Firm of the Year 2014 and Hampshire Venus Awards Company of the Year.
Thank you for your interest in working for Warner Goodman LLP. We currently have the following vacancies:
Residential Conveyancing Job Vacancies
Our Residential Conveyancing team in Fareham is currently recruiting for the unique roles of Conveyancing Technical Specialist and also a Post Completions Assistant in the Residential Conveyancing Department (full or part time considered). You can find out more using the links below for the Job Description and Person Specification:
- Residential Conveyancing Technical Specialist Job Description
- Residential Conveyancing Technical Specialist Person Specification
- Post Completions Assistant Job Description
- Post Completions Assistant Person Specification
The Southampton based Residential Conveyancing team is recruiting for Maternity Cover for a Paralegal/Conveyancing Technical Specialist role. An integral member of the team, you'll have experience working in the world of property law and be well versed in the Conveyancing process. You can find out more about the role and the person specification using the following links:
- Residential Conveyancing Paralegal/Technical Specialist Job Description
- Residential Conveyancing Paralegal/Technical Specialist Person Specification
Our Chandlers Ford based Residential Conveyancing team is recruiting for a Paralegal to join them. The role is a full time opportunity, with previous experience working in the world of Conveyancing, you will be well organised with excellent attention to detail, taking a flexible approach to your work. You can find out more using the links below:
- Paralegal Residential Conveyancing Job Description
- Paralegal Residential Conveyancing Person Specification
Why work for Warner Goodman LLP?
We are an award winning law firm who truly value our employees and the contribution they can bring towards our success. Our dedication to facilitate access into the legal profession was recently recognised by the CILEx awards when we were shortlisted for the Law Firm of the Year Award as well as the Access to the Profession Award. Our re-branding exercise has also been recognised by LawNet, being shortlisted for the Best Business Development/Marketing Award at the annual conference in 2019. In the past we have also won Law Firm of the Year at the LawNet Awards and more recently have won the Regional and National Company of the Year Award from the Venus Awards, celebrating women in business and the way we embrace equal opportunities for all of our staff.
As well as being an important part of the firm, you will also have access to training opportunities, career progression and development and a generous benefits package.
Are you a "Warner Goodman" person?
We are extremely proud of our loyal and dedicated employees, and when we are recruiting look for the very best. A “Warner Goodman person” is one who shows at all times:-
- The utmost honesty and integrity.
- A “can do” positive attitude.
- A willingness to help others and to go the extra mile.
- An enthusiasm for the firm, its people and its clients.
- A sense of pride and loyalty towards the firm and its people.
- A flexible attitude towards your job description.
- A passion for delighting our clients.
- A desire to communicate with our clients and our people in a polite, friendly, approachable and pragmatic manner.
- An ability to deliver fees and focus on individual profitability.
- A desire to seek continual innovation and improvement.
If you are considering completing your Recognised Period of Training, explore our website to find out more about how we can help in your journey.
To apply to any of the vacancies detailed here, or to discuss future opportunities, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.