An award winning law firm with accolades including LawNet Law Firm of the Year 2014 and Hampshire Venus Awards Company of the Year.
Thank you for your interest in working for Warner Goodman LLP. We currently have the following vacancies:
Our Residential Conveyancing team is looking for an experienced Paralegal to join them. The ideal candidate will be able to draft Sale Contracts, deal with replies to enquiries on sales, report on all Searches and mortgage offers and be able to exchange Contracts, deal with completions when required and any other admin duties. The team deal with fast turnaround times, so efficiency with excellent attention to detail and using your own initiative is a must. You can view the Job Description and Person Specification using the links below:
- Residential Conveyancing Paralegal Job Description
- Residential Conveyancing Paralegal Person Specification
Our Fareham based Private Client Department are looking for a Paralegal to join their team. The role includes drafting Wills, LPA’s, Declaration of Trusts; dealing with the administration of estates and dealing with Court of Protection matters. The ideal candidate will have absolute attention to detail and able to work in a team environment. Find out more using the links below:
Our Residential Conveyancing team in Portsmouth is looking for a Post Completions Assistant to join their busy team. The role will include dealing with all aspects of the post completion transaction including submissions of Stamp Duty Land Tax Returns, HM Land Registry registrations, scheduling and archiving as well as occasionally assisting the Completions Team. The ideal candidate will be accurate and precise and have relevant experience. You can find out more about the role using the links below:
- Residential Conveyancing Post Completions Assistant Job Description
- Residential Conveyancing Post Completions Assistant Person Specification
Our Commercial Litigation Department are looking for a Solicitor/Legal Executive to join their Southampton based team. The ideal candidate will have experience in property litigation, primarily residential litigation and dispute resolution, excellent communication skills and have absolute attention to detail with figures.
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor/Legal Executive Job Description
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor/Legal Executive Person Specification
Our Southampton based Employment Litigation Department are recruiting for a Paralegal to join them. The role includes assisting in the preparation of documentation relating to employment tribunal matters, undertaking legal research and providing support to the team generally. Recent relevant experience with litigation matters is desirable. You can find out more details about the role using the links below:
Why work for Warner Goodman LLP?
We are an award winning law firm who truly value our employees and the contribution they can bring towards our success. Our dedication to facilitate access into the legal profession was recently recognised by the CILEx awards when we were shortlisted for the Law Firm of the Year Award as well as the Access to the Profession Award. Our re-branding exercise has also been recognised by LawNet, being shortlisted for the Best Business Development/Marketing Award at the annual conference in 2019. In the past we have also won Law Firm of the Year at the LawNet Awards and more recently have won the Regional and National Company of the Year Award from the Venus Awards, celebrating women in business and the way we embrace equal opportunities for all of our staff.
As well as being an important part of the firm, you will also have access to training opportunities, career progression and development and a generous benefits package.
If you are considering completing your Recognised Period of Training, explore our website to find out more about how we can help in your journey.
Are you a "Warner Goodman" person?
We are extremely proud of our loyal and dedicated employees, and when we are recruiting look for the very best. A “Warner Goodman person” is one who shows at all times:-
- The utmost honesty and integrity.
- A “can do” positive attitude.
- A willingness to help others and to go the extra mile.
- An enthusiasm for the firm, its people and its clients.
- A sense of pride and loyalty towards the firm and its people.
- A flexible attitude towards your job description.
- A passion for delighting our clients.
- A desire to communicate with our clients and our people in a polite, friendly, approachable and pragmatic manner.
- An ability to deliver fees and focus on individual profitability.
- A desire to seek continual innovation and improvement.