An award winning law firm with accolades including LawNet Law Firm of the Year 2014 and Hampshire Venus Awards Company of the Year.
Thank you for your interest in working for Warner Goodman LLP. We currently have the following vacancies:
We are recruiting for an experienced Legal Secretary to join our Private Client team based in Fareham. You will be required to support the team with the administration, answering the telephone and liaising with clients on the progress of their matter with us. You can find out more about the role using the links below:
Our Portsmouth based Residential Conveyancing team is recruiting for an experienced Paralegal to join them. You will play an integral role in the team, providing support to your colleagues as well as your clients throughout the entirety of their move with you. Find out more about the position using the links below:
Why work for Warner Goodman LLP?
We are an award winning law firm who truly value our employees and the contribution they can bring towards our success. Our dedication to facilitate access into the legal profession was recently recognised by the CILEx awards when we were shortlisted for the Law Firm of the Year Award as well as the Access to the Profession Award. Our re-branding exercise has also been recognised by LawNet, being shortlisted for the Best Business Development/Marketing Award at the annual conference in 2019. In the past we have also won Law Firm of the Year at the LawNet Awards and more recently have won the Regional and National Company of the Year Award from the Venus Awards, celebrating women in business and the way we embrace equal opportunities for all of our staff.
As well as being an important part of the firm, you will also have access to training opportunities, career progression and development and a generous benefits package.
If you are considering completing your Recognised Period of Training, explore our website to find out more about how we can help in your journey.
Are you a "Warner Goodman" person?
We are extremely proud of our loyal and dedicated employees, and when we are recruiting look for the very best. A “Warner Goodman person” is one who shows at all times:-
- The utmost honesty and integrity.
- A “can do” positive attitude.
- A willingness to help others and to go the extra mile.
- An enthusiasm for the firm, its people and its clients.
- A sense of pride and loyalty towards the firm and its people.
- A flexible attitude towards your job description.
- A passion for delighting our clients.
- A desire to communicate with our clients and our people in a polite, friendly, approachable and pragmatic manner.
- An ability to deliver fees and focus on individual profitability.
- A desire to seek continual innovation and improvement.