Wonderful service from start to finish.
Client Care Policy
Outstanding client care is the cornerstone of the Firm’s success. The Firm is committed to the principles of LawNet's Client Service Charter (“ the Charter”).
The Firm provides legal services to all private and corporate clients to the highest standards in accordance with the following mission statement:
Delighting our Clients is our Driving Force
- Communicate with our clients promptly and in an approachable pragmatic manner
- Communicate with our people in an open and transparent manner
- Maximise efficiency through continual innovation
- Concentrate on legal services where:
- We can maintain or establish a leadership position or
- Personal relationships with clients and referrers are important
- Focus and deliver as one firm
- Celebrate our success together
The Firm aims to ensure that clients’ expectations are managed and met. More than that, the Firm aims to delight clients by taking the time to understand, not assume, their needs, communicate in a simple and clear manner and to deliver a service that exceeds their expectations.
The mission statement, client care policy and commitment to the Charter are implemented through the Quality Policy and Quality System.
The Firm will comply with its obligations to ensure reasonable adjustments are made for vulnerable clients.
The Managing Partner has overall responsibility for client care.
All aspects of the Quality System are reviewed annually in the Management Review Meeting to verify that they are in effective operation across the Firm and to consider any necessary changes. Compliance with the Charter is monitored via the Firm’s Client Satisfaction Questionnaire procedures as set out in the Monitoring Client Satisfaction Policy.
The Firm’s Business Plan includes specific quality objectives.