I received kindness and consideration from everyone I encountered, and would definitely recommend Warner Goodman.
Planning for your future
Making plans for yours and your family’s future is one of the most sensible decisions you will ever make. We understand that it can be a daunting prospect, which is why we are on hand to support you every step of the way, considering every option available to you in your own situation and offering your approachable, pragmatic and empathetic service.
We are proud to be accredited solicitors with ‘Solicitors For the Elderly’, as well as a number of the team being Dementia Friends. Find out more about why being SFE registered solicitors can make the difference to your family when safeguarding your future.
Our Private Client team help and support you in a number of ways to pan for your future:
- Making a Will is the most well known way to protect your assets for your loved ones, but there are other considerations you need to make. We will work with you to have everything in place should the worst happen, giving you complete peace of mind.
- A Lasting Power of Attorney can be made for both your financial decisions and your health and care decisions if you lose capacity to make such decisions yourself. We can explain more about LPAs, why they were introduced and the decisions that can be made by your Attorneys.
- There are many ways you can safeguard your property and financial assets for the future through the use of Trusts. By coming to us, you will have the benefit of our years of experience in discussing the variety of trusts available to you and the different benefits that may suit you and your family.
- The laws are complicated when it comes to Inheritance Tax and it is important you know the impact this can have on your family now, so you can adequately prepare and make the right decisions now.
- Your property is likely to be the largest asset at your disposal, and it is therefore imperative you protect it for your future as well as future generations. We can help advise you as to the different types of property ownership there are and which is appropriate for you, as well as ways you can safeguard your money if you decide to help a child onto the property ladder.
If you have any questions about how to plan for your future, contact Justine Alexander on 01329 222075 or email email@example.com.
To find out whether a Life Interest Trust Will could be right for you and your family, watch our video below.