Wonderful service from start to finish.
Employment Solicitors for employers in Southampton
Relationships with your employees are paramount to the success of your business. Not only do you need to ensure productivity and profitability, but also that your actions are within the many regulations of employment law.
Our Employment Law Solicitors in Southampton can help defend you if a relationship with an employee breaks down and you are faced with an Employment Tribunal claim against you, and can help you minimise the risk of such claims happening in the first place. Through our pragmatic and practical advice, tailored for your business, we can help you solve your employment related problems in a timely and efficient fashion.
Thank you for all your help on this one. I am so glad to have you at times like this. I would never have coped with dealing with them as well as everything else at the moment. So again, thank you for taking the time to get this sorted for me.
How we can support you and your business:
There are a number of ways we can support you with employment law related issues, including:
- Defending Employment Tribunal claims against you
- Drafting and negotiating settlement agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Drafting and advising on restrictive covenants
- Negotiating Directors’ service agreements
- Re-organisations and re-structuring advice
- Performance management and problematic employees
- Redundancy schemes
The field of employment law is ever-changing, with new legislation and case law making it even harder to stay up to date. If you are struggling to stay on top of your employment contracts, staff handbooks, policies and training required to remain one step ahead, then Peace of Mind may be the right path for you.
The service we receive through Peace of Mind has transformed the way we operate as an organisation, not only does the advice, training and guidance keep us safe in the minefield that is employment law - more importantly, it helps us to be braver in our aspirations to remain an outstanding employer.
As a member of Peace of Mind, you would enjoy the following benefits:
- A complete review of your staff contracts and handbook at the time of joining, as well as annually
- Access to unlimited advice from one of our expert Employment Law Solicitors in Southampton
- Regular training on a variety of topics, including claims avoidance training
Our Employment Solicitors in Southampton not only provide advice and support to your business, but can also offer it to your managers through bespoke Employment Law training, a weekly Employment Law Newsletter and a comprehensive events calendar.
In addition to the support our Solicitors can provide, you may also be interested in the following resources:
- Advisory Conciliation and Arbitration Service (ACAS)
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Court and Tribunal Finder
For more information on how we can support you contact our Employment Solicitors in Southampton on 023 8071 7717 or email email@example.com.