Challenging a Will Solicitors in Fareham

The death of a loved one will be a life changing experience not just emotionally but also if you have been financially dependent on them.  It can then be even more of a shock if you have not been provided for in their Will. 

There are many other reasons why you may wish to dispute a Will; perhaps you believe the person did not have mental capacity to make a Will at the time that they did.  Perhaps they made verbal promises to you during their lifetime which they have not honoured.  Perhaps there has been a breach of trust between the beneficiaries.

No matter the reason, you will be looking for an experienced Solicitor who can explain whether you have a claim and the likelihood of success, all with understanding and offering practical advice tailored for you.

Our Disputed Estates Solicitors in Fareham can provide this.  We appreciate that every family dynamic is different and so will review your particular circumstances and establish the basis for a claim.  We will explain this complicated process to you using terminology you will understand and will answer your questions in as much or little detail as you require, meaning you will leave feeling reassured and confident in making a claim, if that is the path you choose.

Friendly, understanding and approachable at all times, extremely professional.

You can find out more about how you can make a claim to challenge a Will here.  Our expert Solicitors in Fareham can also assist with:

You may also be interested in the following resources:

To book your appointment today, contact us on 01329 222075 or email