Wonderful service from start to finish.
Financial Services Advisers in Fareham
If you are looking for financial advice, finding the right adviser is an important part of the journey. You will want to find an independent adviser who has excellent local knowledge and experience in the market to know the best option for your personal or business situation.
Our Financial Services Advisers in Fareham are not tied to specific products, unlike most banks, building societies or insurance providers, meaning we have the flexibility to offer the right product for you. We will take the time to meet with you and discuss your circumstances before offering the independent advice to be able to build your future upon.
As part of a wider law firm, we are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and the Financial Conduct Authority, meaning we will truly have your best interests at the heart of our advice.
I wish to say how comfortable I feel when I speak to anyone in your services and how quickly I get answers.
Financial Services advice
There are many different reasons why you may be looking for financial advice, and we can assist with all of them including, but not limited to:
- If you are concerned about Inheritance Tax
- If you have received a lump sum
- If you have recently lost your partner or spouse
- If you are moving into care
- If you are acting as a Trustee, or acting under an Enduring or Lasting Power of Attorney
- If you have recently retired
- If you have recently separated or divorced
- If you have received a Personal Injury compensation payment
- If you are a business owner
- If you have been made redundant
In all of these situations, we will offer the best advice for you with understanding and practical guidance throughout.
Your initial appointment with us will normally be free of charge, and you are under no obligation to continue with our advice and consultation.
Call us on 01329 222016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make your initial appointment today.