Wonderful service from start to finish.
Will Dispute Solicitors in Chandler's Ford
Losing a loved one will change your life, and is one of the most devastating things that can happen. If there is then a dispute over the arrangements detailed in their Will, there will be further complications and emotional turmoil.
You will be looking for somewhere to turn where you will receive practical, empathetic legal advice at this difficult time, to help you understand whether you have a claim against the estate.
Our specialist Will Dispute Solicitors in Chandler’s Ford understand that every family is different and so will discuss your own particular situation when reviewing your eligibility for a claim. There are several grounds for being able to bring a claim:
- If you believe the deceased did not have the mental capacity to write the Will.
- If there is a dispute over the contents of the Will and the beneficiaries.
- If you have been left out of a Will or will not inherit as much as you need, which can be particularly pertinent if you had been financially dependent on the deceased.
- If you were verbally reassured that you would receive certain property or finances and these have not come to fruition.
- If there are concerns regarding the role of the Trustees.
We appreciate that disputing the Will of a loved one will be unpleasant, and could cause rifts in your family. It is important therefore that you receive the right legal advice from experts who have experience in claims of this nature. We will advise you right the way through your journey, working towards a resolution that leaves you able to move on in with your future.
Friendly, understanding and approachable at all times, extremely professional.
You can find out more about how you can challenge a Will here. Our experienced and friendly Solicitors in Chandler’s Ford can also provide advice on:
- Probate and estate administration
- Inheritance Tax planning
- Managing your affairs and Court of Protection
- Will writing, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Trusts
- Life Interest Trust Wills
As well as the advice we can provide, you may also be interested in the following resources:
To book your appointment today, contact us on 01329 222075 or email email@example.com.