Thank you so very much for all your patience, you have a great calm manner that really helped me.
Words from our Personal Injury clients
With 97% of our clients saying they would use us again, you can see why people choose us. In fact, we have helped clients claim millions of pounds of compensation. Here’s just a sample of what our clients have had to say about us, and some of our success stories…
Your service was so friendly and professional at a time of distress, thank you very much.
Very pleased from day one to the eventual outcome. Kept up to speed with the very many avenues and changes as things progressed and finally ended in a positive outcome for me.
I have had excellent communication with Dan and I have had no problem with his work at all over the four and a half years that I've known him, so thanks very much for all your help and if myself or any other one I know that needs similar help I will put your name forward.
I was kept informed every step of the way. It was but the service was 100% all the way.
I was very satisfied with Danielle, and would like to say a personal thank you to her for helping me. I will definitely be recommending Warner Goodman in the future.
The team were really helpful, winning the case will help a lot in future. I don't know what i would have done without Dan and barristers working to settle claim. I know it wasn't the easiest of cases and I got upset, but got there in the end.
Andy and his team were a pleasure to deal with. He kept me informed with the progress of the claim through every stage. He made it very clear and simple and I felt at all times he treated me like a person and not just an insurance claim. I feel happy that I did not just get a financial settlement but access to a private health assessment that has put my mind at rest. I would not hesitate to recommend Andy and Warner Goodman to any body that requires legal representation. Thank you!
I don’t think any improvement is needed, a very caring and confidential company.
I was very pleased indeed with the way in which Aimee kept me informed with everything.
Friendly and helpful advise. Great communication.
Deborah was extremely professional throughout the process. Her communication was constant and I knew what was happening at all times.
I received excellent service and was kept informed at all times. I felt Mr Thompson went above and beyond my expectations, whilst remaining friendly and very approachable. Fantastic.
Many thanks for your professional, friendly manner, and negotiating my settlement successfully.
I would like to say thank you to Catriona for helping me through out my claim. She was very helpful and gave me all the information i needed. I would recommend them to anyone 10/10!
I would like to report how extremely impressed I have been with Dan Thompson who has been instrumental in bringing my case to a satisfactory close. Dan has been most polite, professional and always very calm in his dealings with me over the last three years. There have been some stressful periods for me during this time through which Dan has guided me with his advice and wisdom and I will always be grateful for his support. As my husband noted, and I quote: ‘I’m glad he’s on our side!!’ Naturally, I hope that I will never have cause to use your services again but will always praise the way in which I have been treated with courtesy and consideration, both by Dan and your administrative team each time I have had cause to contact your offices in Southampton. You must be very proud of your staff!
The service that your company provided was excellent. I would recommend your firm to anyone who require a very good law firm.
I got the personal touch from Aimee, she made me feel as if nothing was too much trouble and didn’t mind me calling and she would know the answer straight off.
Totally amazing and thank you.
Just a few words to thank you for your efforts, advice and guidance in the rapid and successful conclusion of my case. In the future I would have no hesitation in recommending Warner Goodman to anyone in the same situation and may I confirm that should I, in the future, require the services of a solicitor your name will be top of my list. Once again many thanks for all you have done.
Thank you so much for all your help, you’ve made something hard seem very easy for me. Thank you.
I want to thank you so very much for all your patience with me, you have a great calm manner that really helped me, thank you so very much.
My sincere and grateful thanks for the kind attention I’ve received during the past 18 months. Many thanks and all the very best to you all.
What can I say? Your tender, respectful support, knowledgeable advice, steely determination and consistent diligence has meant so much to my experience over the past 2 years. It’s been an unpredictable marathon, I’ve not known what to expect, but your (and your teams) professionalism has been a rock.
Just a quick note to thank you for your work on our claim. We have always found you very professional and helpful, and would not hesitate in recommending you to our family and friends.
We have helped hundreds of people claim compensation following an accident or injury, including in the following ways:
- Motorist received £120,000 after suffering closed head injury following low speed road traffic accident resulting in short term memory loss
- Mechanical engineer received £375,000 after sustaining multiple bilateral leg fractures requiring numerous bone and skin grafts
- Elderly lady received £500,000 after suffering cognitive and speech impairment and semi-paralysis requiring care and supervision
- Significant settlement obtained for a motorcyclist who developed significant post operative infection leading to wrist fusion
- Following a serious fall from a ladder, we helped a worker that had sustained life changing injuries, recover £350,000 in compensation
- A passenger who was injured whilst the driver tried to avoid an oncoming speeding vehicle received £2,000
- After falling over on wet flooring in a supermarket, we helped a lady recover £3,500 compensation for her injuries
- We helped recover £40,000 compensation for a client who sustained a severe whiplash injury and lower back injuries when the car she was driving was involved in a collision with a drunk driver
- A typist received £3,500 after developing pains in her wrists as a result of using a new laptop computer supplied by her employer which caused her pain and discomfort
- Due to stumbling on a a pot hole in the road, a lady received £3,750 for breaking a bone in her foot
- Following an accident at work, we helped our client recover over £80,000 after his hand was crushed, leaving him with permanent damage
- An elderly husband and wife who were injured in a bus crash, have received compensation for their physical and emotional injuries, following a successful claim against another motorist who caused the accident
- A child, who was injured in a road accident 6 years ago, has recently received substantial compensation for the head injuries, cognitive impairment and disruption to his academic studies.