Wonderful service from start to finish.
We are still here for you. We have continued to work during the pandemic and from 13th September will begin to adopt a hybrid approach to how we work. You can continue to call and email us as normal; you should not notice any difference in the level of service you receive.
At this stage, we are also welcoming clients back to our Southampton, Portsmouth and Fareham offices for pre-arranged appointments only.
Attending our offices for your pre-arranged appointment:
In order to keep us safe, we will be asking you to abide by the following guidelines:
- Do not attend your appointment if you have been asked to self-isolate or you have any of the following symptoms:
- High temperature
- Continuous cough
- Loss of taste and smell
- If you are experiencing these symptoms, please could you call to re-arrange your appointment to a later date.
- Please wait outside the building until the time of your appointment. Feel free to give us a call on (local office number) to let us know you are waiting.
- You will be met and escorted into the building and asked to use the hand sanitiser upon entering.
- It is your choice whether you wish to wear a face covering or mask. Our team members won’t be wearing them as the default option (although they may choose to), but would be happy to wear one if you felt more comfortable - just let us know upon your arrival.
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to offer any tea/coffee or water refreshments, and would encourage you not to use our toilet facilities. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- We would request that you respect the 2 metre social distancing during your appointment as far as possible.
- Please note that ventilation is a key factor in preventing the spread of Covid-19, so we will be having the windows open. Meeting rooms will be cleaned in between appointments.
Please note, the Land Registry are currently experiencing delays due to the coronavirus pandemic. This is having an impact on our timescales regarding property registrations, however we will keep as up to date as possible on the progress of your registration.
In accordance with Government guidance, we have completed the required Covid-19 Risk Assessment.
We hope that you and your loved ones stay fit and healthy.
You can view our recent articles regarding how we are currently working and the latest Government guidance by using the links below:
For You and Your Family
- Covid-19 and the perils of DIY Wills
- How do I administer an estate as an Executor during coronavirus?
- Urgent care proceedings still going ahead in spite of coronavirus
- Safe spaces to become available for people suffering domestic abuse
- Can I still attend Family Mediation sessions during lockdown?
- Co-parenting and maintenance payments during lockdown
- How do you witness a Will during the coronavirus pandemic?
- Can I still bring a personal injury claim during the coronavirus pandemic?
- How will coronavirus impact my divorce?
- How will my Financial Order be affected in light of coronavirus?
- Writing a Will Checklist - the 8 things you need to consider
For Your Property
- Housing market to remain open despite second lockdown
- Clarification provided for residential landlords regarding tenancy notice periods
- Amendments to possession proceedings due to come into force
- Stamp Duty holiday announced until end of June 2021
- Further guidance on delays for possession proceedings
- Covid-19 and the impact on commercial landlords
- Covid-19 - what does it mean for commercial tenants?
- Can I apply for a business rate relief due to a Material Change in Circumstance?
- Can I re-mortgage during coronavirus?
- Can I release equity in my home during the coronavirus pandemic?
- Guidance for residential landlords during the Covid-19 Outbreak
- Government publish guidance on moving home during coronavirus pandemic
- Can I ask my employees if they have been vaccinated?
- Employment Law and Covid-19 - An update for employers
- What is hybrid working and what should I consider as an employer?
- Can I record virtual meetings with my employees?
- New Government guidance released for employers regarding the return to the office
- How has Covid-19 changed the Gender Pay Gap Reporting?
- Data protection implications regarding employees who have had the Covid-19 vaccine
- Are employees entitled to time off work to have the Covid-19 vaccine?
- Could Long Covid be a disability under the Equality Act 2010?
- Can I force my employees to return to the office when they have been working from home?
- Can I force my employees to have the coronavirus vaccine?
- How does furlough impact bank holidays?
- What should be included in a home working policy?
- Updated Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme - What do employers need to know?
- What is the Job Support Scheme?
- What is the Kickstart Scheme?
- What are the practical considerations of bringing employees back from furlough?
- How do I change my employees' employment contracts legally?
- Can I base redundancy payments on furlough wages?
- Is a furloughed employee entitled to a statutory redundancy payment?
- How can I support the mental health of my employees as they return to work?
- What is flexible furlough?
- Can I claim back the Statutory Sick Pay I have paid to my employees?
- What are the GDPR implications for testing staff for coronavirus?
- How do I calculate notice pay for an employee who has been on Furlough Leave?
- How do I carry out individual or collective redundancies?
- Can I force my employees to return from Furlough Leave?
- Furlough Leave: update and actions employers need to take
- What should I pay my furloughed employees who have just returned from maternity or paternity leave?
- What should be included in an Infectious Diseases policy?
- How can I monitor an underperforming employee who is working from home?
- Can I delay a start date or withdraw a job offer in light of coronavirus?
- Can my apprentices continue to learn while on furlough leave?
- How do I manage employee's data and employee's handling of client data during the coronavirus pandemic?
- How has coronavirus changed right to work checks?
- How has coronavirus changed holiday leave entitlement for employees?
- How do I manage employees working from home?
- What is Furloughed Leave and how does it work?