Wonderful service from start to finish.
Pay Your Bill Online
Here at Warner Goodman, we like to make life simple for our clients, so we have introduced a new online payment facility for you to either settle your bill simply and quickly or to make a payment to us on account of our costs.
If you are paying a bill all you will need is your invoice to hand, reference and bill number and a couple of minutes. Once you have entered your details it will take you through to our secure online payment service where you can use your credit or debit card to settle your bill.
Please note, however, that this facility must only be used for payment of a bill received from us or in response to a request from us to make a payment on account of costs. It must not be used to make any other payments to us such as a balance of purchase monies on a transaction.
If you have any queries or questions about this, do not worry, our accounts department are happy to help. Contact the Accounts Team by email at email@example.com or telephone 01329 222053.
WARNING - SCAM
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL NEVER CHANGE OUR BANKS DETAILS. THEREFORE IF YOU RECEIVE A LETTER OR EMAIL PURPORTING TO BE FROM US ASKING YOU TO SEND FUNDS TO AN ALTERNATIVE BANK ACCOUNT THIS WILL BE A SCAM.
- How we protect you information: we use industry standard technology to encrypt your details as they pass over the internet and to enable your browser to confirm that it's really our site that you're using. We use secure certificates issued by Verisign/Symantec.
- On any page where you are entering personal details, you will see the closed padlock icon that tells you the page is protected (see below). If you are using a very old or unsupported browser (eg; Internet Explorer 6.0) you will not be able to connect to these secure pages. In that case, please upgrade to a supported browser (eg; a modern version of IE, Chrome, Opera, Safari or Firefox).
- Padlock positions:
- IE: left of the refresh icon in the address bar
- Opera: far right in the address bar
- Chrome, Safari, Firefox: left of the page URL in the address bar
- If you share your PC or use a facility in a public place, make sure you are not overlooked as you enter your details and close the browser window and, if applicable, log off when you have finished.