Wonderful service from start to finish.
Pay Your Bill Online
Here at Warner Goodman, we like to make life simple for our clients, so we have introduced a new online payment facility for you to either settle your bill simply and quickly or to make a payment to us on account of our costs.
If you are paying a bill all you will need is your invoice to hand, reference and bill number and a couple of minutes. Once you have entered your details it will take you through to our secure online payment service where you can use your credit or debit card to settle your bill.
Please note, however, that this facility must only be used for payment of a bill received from us or in response to a request from us to make a payment on account of costs. It must not be used to make any other payments to us such as a balance of purchase monies on a transaction.
If you have any queries or questions about this, do not worry, our accounts department are happy to help. Contact the Accounts Team by email at email@example.com or telephone 01329 222053.
Urgent Potential Fraud Alert
We can confirm that we have become aware that emails have been sent, purportedly from our firm, falsely advising that we have changed our bank details. We have not changed our bank details (and never will) and we have no reason to believe this firm’s security has been compromised. Any email saying that we have changed our details are fraudulent. Please can you call us before sending any monies to us to confirm the old bank details which remain unchanged.
- How we protect you information: we use industry standard technology to encrypt your details as they pass over the internet and to enable your browser to confirm that it's really our site that you're using. We use secure certificates issued by SecureTrust.
- On any page where you are entering personal details, you will see the closed padlock icon that tells you the page is protected (see below). If you are using a very old or unsupported browser (eg; Internet Explorer 6.0) you will not be able to connect to these secure pages. In that case, please upgrade to a supported browser (eg; a modern version of IE, Chrome, Opera, Safari or Firefox).
- Padlock positions:
- IE: left of the refresh icon in the address bar
- Opera: far right in the address bar
- Chrome, Safari, Firefox: left of the page URL in the address bar
- If you share your PC or use a facility in a public place, make sure you are not overlooked as you enter your details and close the browser window and, if applicable, log off when you have finished.