Totally professional, but also pragmatic, handling everything speedily & efficiently.
Insolvency law solicitors
Insolvency of a business will be a difficult time for all concerned, not just for the owner of the business but also their employees.
We understand the need for time critical and practical solutions in insolvency situations and are able to advise you in a number of ways:
- Serving statutory demands on individuals and companies for the purposes of collecting debts
- On behalf of Insolvency Practitioners in corporate and personal insolvency, including claims against former office holders, debtors and third parties
- Successful recovery of book debts and assets following the appointment of Insolvency Practitioners
- Creditor companies in respect of winding-up petitions and other contested insolvency applications
- Landlord and tenant issues
For all debt recovery matters please contact:
Brian Kirby on 023 8071 7421 or by email at email@example.com.
Alternatively, for information on how we can support you with property insolvency please contact:
Helen Porter on 023 8071 7425 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.