Wonderful service from start to finish.
Employment Law Seminar: Besting Bullies and Handling Harassers
Colleagues are not always going to get on, but at what point can a seemingly isolated incident evolve into continued bullying or harassment?
With many accusations of systemic bullying and harassment appearing in the news over the last few years, it is more important than ever for employers to be proactive when it comes to similar claims in the workplace.
In our last seminar of the year, we will use case law and case scenarios to inform you on how to deal with allegations of sexual harassment, harassment and bullying in the workplace, discussing topics such as:
- The initial conversation.
- The procedures that should be followed after an accusation.
- The responsibilities of the employer should the employee making the accusation resign.
- How to manage historical claims in the workplace.
- When an accusation is made against customers or clients opposed to colleagues.
The details for this seminar are as follows:
Venue: Ageas Suite of the Ageas Bowl
Timings: Arrival at 8.45am with presentations commencing at 9.15am. The event will then conclude at 11:30am.
To register your interest in our free event, email email@example.com or complete the registration form; we will always confirm your booking, so if you do not receive this within 48 hours please call Dan Holloway on 023 8063 9311. We will begin this event at 8.45am with registration and the main event beginning at 9.15am. We aim to finish at 11.30am.