Wonderful service from start to finish.
Employment Law Masterclass - Avoiding Apprenticeship Agony
In this masterclass, we will be examining apprenticeships and will equip you with the tools and knowledge you need to avoid potentially expensive Employment Tribunal claims.
Through relevant case law and case scenarios we will bring to life the most important components of Apprenticeships Agreements, such as making sure that they have all the right documentation. During the masterclass we will cover topics including:
- Common issues and myths such as repayment of training costs, Working Time Regulations and National Minimum Wage.
- How to dismiss an apprentice.
- The consequences of having an apprentice with a non-compliant Apprenticeship Agreement.
- Recommendations if your apprentices have been issued with the wrong documentation.
- Clauses that are required to ensure compliance.
The details for this masterclass are as follows:
Venue: The Ageas Bowl
Timings: Arrival at 8.45am with presentations commencing at 9am. The event will then conclude at 12noon.
Cost: Places for our masterclasses are charged at £95 + VAT.
With apprenticeships still a very hot topic, and places to this event very limited, make sure you don’t miss out and book your place today. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our registration form to request a place. We will then be in touch with further details; if you do not receive a response from us within 48 hours, please call Karen Clarkson on 023 8071 7478.