Respectful support, knowledgeable advice, steely determination and consistent diligence.
Road traffic accident claims solicitors
Road traffic accidents are the most common cause of personal injury claims in the UK and, with millions of people travelling on our country’s roads every day, you or your loved ones could be the victim of a road traffic accident at any time.
If you have been involved in a road traffic accident that wasn’t your fault, either in your vehicle, on your bicycle or as a pedestrian, we are here to help you. We have years of experience in road traffic accident claims and will help and support you every step of the way.
If you do decide to make a claim, we will discuss the process with you thoroughly, before arranging a medical assessment by a doctor. As well as supporting you with financial stability, we can also put you in touch with our connections in terms of rehabilitation, physiotherapy or other medical treatments, as well as charities who can provide emotional assistance.
In recent years we have helped people just like you in the following situations:
- Motorist received £120,000 after suffering closed head injury following low speed road traffic accident resulting in short term memory loss
- A passenger who was injured whilst the driver tried to avoid an oncoming speeding vehicle received £2,000
- We helped recover £40,000 compensation for a client who sustained a severe whiplash injury and lower back injuries when the car she was driving was involved in a collision with a drunk driver
- An elderly husband and wife who were injured in a bus crash, have received compensation for their physical and emotional injuries, following a successful claim against another motorist who caused the accident
- A child, who was injured in a road accident 6 years ago, has recently received substantial compensation for the head injuries, cognitive impairment and disruption to his academic studies.
If you have had an accident on the road, find out how we can help you by calling us today on 0800 91 92 30 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.