Some holidays bring with them an element of risk, for example going on holiday to enjoy your winter sports, and there are also holidays purely to spend time relaxing in the sun. While there may be more hazards when trying out your new skis, that doesn’t eliminate the possibility of an accident by the pool.
If you have had any of the following incidents while on holiday that were caused by the negligence of a third party, we may be able to assist with your claim for compensation:
- Ski-ing, snowboarding or other winter sport injuries – this can include broken bones, muscle injuries or more serious brain, head or spinal catastrophic injuries. There are a number of ways that this could happen; through faulty equipment, improper instruction, malfunctioning machinery or collisions.
- Slip, trip or fall from wet flooring, obtrusive objects or lack of signage.
- Accidents in hotels, such as balcony falls due to an issue with the arrangements in the hotel.
- Injuries on a planned excursion, such as a serious road traffic accident.
- Injuries on the transport such as on the plane or coach – this can include luggage falling from overhead compartments, burns, scalds or incidents involving the refreshment trolley service, heavy landings or turbulence.
This is not an exhaustive list of incidents that can occur, so if you have experienced a different situation, do contact us to discuss in more detail.