Wonderful service from start to finish.
HR Hangout - Practical Management of the Mental Health process: from concern to reasonable adjustments
We discuss mental health a lot more these days which is a great move on but sometimes, even though we may be more familiar with it as a concept, it can be difficult to know what to think about and what we need to be doing from a practical point of view when we have an employee with a mental health concern. In our June HR Hangout, to be held on Friday 30th June 2022 at 10am, we will use the session to work through the timeline.
This is a session for any people managers who would like to feel a little more equipped in this area.
We are going to consider:
- The ways that mental health issues may present
- The practical steps to take when someone comes to you with or is identified as having a possible mental health issue or is presenting in a way that this may be the case
- What steps to take when potential or confirmed mental health issues present in a grievance or disciplinary process
- How and when to refer to occupational health
- What a reasonable adjustment might look like where mental health is concerned
This will be an interactive session and you'll come away with valuable tools and creative ideas from to assist you and your colleagues, with attendance charged at just £25 plus VAT. To book your place, please use the register button.
We will always confirm your booking within 48 hours; if you do not receive confirmation, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For our Peace of Mind Members, you can use attendance to the HR Hangouts as one of your two free places included within your membership.