Wonderful service from start to finish.
Employment Law Workshop - Are you ready for IR35?
The rules regarding IR35 will be changing in April this year, so if you use self-employed contractors it is important you consider their employment status to determine whether you will be impacted by the changes.
To assist you with this, we will be running an Employment Law Workshop, during which we will present on the following topics:
- The current position on IR35
- The definitions and terminology involved
- Determining employment status
- Practical steps regarding the production of the necessary report
- Disputes and consequences
- How to prepare
The details for the event are as follows:
- Date: Wednesday 26th February
- Venue: Basepoint Business Centre, Southampton, Andersons Road
- Time: Arrival for 9.30am with presentations to commence at 9.45am. We aim to close the event at 12.30pm.
Places are charged at £85 plus VAT per place and there are limited numbers available. To book your place today, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Events team will always confirm your booking, so if you have not received your confirmation within 48 hours of your email, please call Dan Holloway on 023 8063 9311.
We look forward to seeing you there!