Wonderful service from start to finish.
Employment Law Masterclass - Mental Health Check
The importance of our mental health is becoming more prevalent in today’s society, with more awareness on promoting positive mental health around than ever before.
Mental health issues have a significant impact on our workplaces, including a drop in productivity levels, conflicts with colleagues as well as increased sickness absence. Spotting the signs in your employees early and having effective policies to support, and not isolate those employees, is crucial.
As well as spotting the signs, our masterclass will cover topics including:
- The processes to manage an employee suffering with poor mental health
- When and how to involve Occupational Health
- Potential claims that could arise
- Managing long term sick leave due to poor mental health
- Potential grievance or disciplinary issues that could arise and how to manage those
- How to promote an environment that encourages conversations about mental health
Places for these smaller sessions can go very fast so make sure you don’t miss out, and book today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or completing our Registration form. Places are charged for this masterclass at £95 + VAT; once you have registered your interest, we will confirm your booking. If you do not receive this confirmation within 48 hours please call Dan Holloway on 023 8063 9311.
Arrival for our masterclasses is at 8.45am with presentations due to commence at 9am. We will then close our event at 12noon.