Wonderful service from start to finish.
Employment Law Masterclass - Mental Health Check
The importance of our mental health is becoming more prevalent in today’s society, with more awareness on promoting positive mental health around than ever before.
Mental health issues have a significant impact on our workplaces, including a drop in productivity levels, conflicts with colleagues as well as increased sickness absence. Spotting the signs in your employees early and having effective policies to support, and not isolate those employees, is crucial.
As well as spotting the signs, our masterclass will cover topics including:
- The processes to manage an employee suffering with poor mental health
- When and how to involve Occupational Health
- Potential claims that could arise
- Managing long term sick leave due to poor mental health
- Potential grievance or disciplinary issues that could arise and how to manage those
- How to promote an environment that encourages conversations about mental health
The details for this masterclass are as follows:
Venue: Hambledon Suite of the Ageas Bowl
Timings: Arrival at 8.45am with presentations commencing at 9am. The event will then conclude at 12noon.
Cost: Places for our masterclasses are charged at £95 + VAT.
To register your interest, email email@example.com or complete our Registration form. We will then email to confirm your place; if you do not receive a response from us within 48 hours, please call Karen Clarkson on 023 8063 9311.