Probate & Estate Administration
The duties of a Personal Representative (PR) range from the collection of assets and liabilities to the distribution of the estate. The responsibilities associated with the role are not something that you want to worry about after the loss of a loved one.
We are here to answer your questions and support you through this journey. If the Will of your loved one is with us, we offer you a free no obligation 30 minute appointment upon collection of the Will to discuss how we can help you with the estate administration.
In the meantime, we have answered here some of the most common questions regarding probate and estate administration:
- Probate and Estate Administration: First Steps
- What is a Grant of Probate?
- What are Letters of Administration?
- What is the role of an Executor or Administrator?
- How is the Grant Obtained?
- Is Inheritance Tax Payable?
- What happens when the Grant is made?
- Distributing the Estate
- Claims against the estate
- How much will it cost to carry out probate and estate administration?
For more information please contact the team on 01329 222075 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.