For most of us, the majority of our day is spent at work. Therefore if a problem arises in the workplace, it can have a big impact on your life. Who do you turn to for help and advice?
Warner Goodman’s Employment Team has been helping people, like you, with employment issues throughout Hampshire and the southern region for many years. Our experience in dealing with the both sides of the business equation, whether private or public sector employees, means we have an extensive knowledge and understanding of what is required to achieve the best outcome to a dispute.
How we can assist you:
If you are a senior executive, manager, agency worker or employee, our team has a wealth of experience acting for clients with problems that include:
- Representation in tribunal claims
- Restrictive covenants
- Dismissal from work
- Service agreements
- Bullying and harassment
- Constructive or unfair dismissal
- Discrimination, including sex, race, age and disability
- Grievance and disciplinary matters
- Breach of contract
We are highly experienced in dealing with staff of an Executive or Director level who may need assistance with:
- Settlement Agreements and Exit Terms
- Restrictive Covenants and other post-termination obligations
- Share and Stock Options
- Long Term Incentive Plans
- Commission and Bonus Schemes
- Permanent Health Insurance (PHI)
- Employee Benefits (including healthcare and pensions)
- Public Relations and Media Handling on Executive Exits
ACAS Early Conciliation
Where possible, it is preferable for disputes in the workplace to be settled away from the tribunal, and it’s for this reason that all claims must now go through ACAS Early Conciliation prior to a tribunal. You can find out more about Early Conciliation and how we can support you through this, by clicking here. Not all matters will be resolved through Early Conciliation, and we can pursue matters through the tribunal to obtain compensation where settlement cannot be reached.
We are aware that you will probably be going through a tough time, but our friendly and experienced team will provide advice and support that is sensitive to your needs.
If you would like any further information or to talk to one of the team, get in touch today.
Telephone: 02380 717411